
It's official. We're going to have our very own ball team or at least half of one. We found out today that we're definitely having two more boys. They are growing well and everything looks good so far. I've had some contractions this weekend, so I've been told to rest and put my feet up when this happens. (Yeah, right!!) Resting for a wife & mama still means laundry, dishes, light housework, etc.
The ultra-sound pictures weren't all that plain to me, so I'll just post the ones that I can identify what I'm seeing. They're kind of Halloweenish because the ultra-sound highlights the bones and it makes it look like two little ghost faces.



1 comment:
Congrats on your boys!!! I am so excited for you and so glad the surgery went well. I swear I thought it was Sept. 25th. My bad, I totally missed it. Sorry! Glad to hear everyone is doing well!!! I'm gonna come see you soon!!! Miss you!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment