Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Suggestions for Names are Welcomed!







We are completely lost on naming these two babies. If anyone has any suggestions, please, please, share them with us!

So far I like Griffin, Graham, Owen and Archer.
Tim likes none of these, but hasn't come up with anything on his own.

John Carter and my good friend Gerald, from Nashville have both suggested Willie & Waylon.

We appreciate your ideas.
I'm adding a few old pictures of John Carter because I've been scrapbooking and I just can't believe how much he's grown. My little man is almost three! (Granted he's still the size of most two year old's, but he is growing up which makes me a little sad.) For the first time he went to Sunday School and Children's Church this past Sunday. Needless to say I cried. (I'll blame it on the hormones!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Here is Kristy Dollar's suggestions: Since we are not having anymore kido...I will share my favorite names.
Chandler Davis Clark
Harrison Blake Clark
Jackson Davis Clark

IF I think of more....I will share.

Radiant Rubies Thirty One Team! said...

They grow up so quickly...i'm thinking of names!

When it was just us....

When it was just us....