Monday, November 24, 2008

Baby shower for the twins

Tim prepares his lap for holding more than one child

Our little friend Madyson, Tim & John Carter


Two little "lovies" for the babies.



Little Hartstrings outfits for the boys!

We received so many sweet little outfits, cool baby gear and tons of diapers and wipes! Thanks to all the great ladies who helped put our shower together and prepared the delicious food. Our church family is so generous. I don't know what we would do without them!
Now, I just have to find a place to put everything.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God Bless You and your Family. You will be in my Prayers. I wish you an easy delivery of two wonderful Healthy Boys. I know They will be loved and You All will continue to be a happy loving Family.

Your Friend Red

When it was just us....

When it was just us....