As most of you know I'm now on strict bed-rest and haven't been able to make any posts lately. I wanted to get these Christmas pictures up before the twins get here. We hope you all had a safe and fun Christmas with your families.
Here is John Carter opening his "Bobby Flay" cookware. (Yes, he has a "boy" kitchen and sometimes he pretends to be Bobby Flay or Emeril Lagasse. He likes to "BAM" in his little kitchen) Maybe he'll be a chef?

You know how he loves the Power Rangers...Here is his new Red Ranger Helmet!

He also got a cool Thomas shaving kit. I'll have to post those pictures later.

I had to spend Christmas Day in bed, but Tim and John Carter had fun playing with all his new toys. Maybe the next time you're here you'll see our newest Clarks!
Have a great New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment