
Eli is on the left and Davis is on the right.

They're finally here! They made their debut on Friday, January 16th at 1:23 in the afternoon. Yes, they were both born at 1:23. Eli first and Davis followed 20 seconds later. Their full names are Elijah Thomas and Davis Andrew. Eli was 6lbs 3 oz at birth and Davis was 6lbs 6oz. They were down to 5lbs and 7oz at the last weight check. Still, they were very big for twins. The doctors confirmed that they are indeed identical. There are a few slight differences that help us tell them apart, but at 2:00 in the morning I usually can't tell one from the other. Stay tuned for more pictures to come!



1 comment:
They are absolutely beautiful!! I'm so glad that they are finally here and doing well. I can't believe they were so big!! I know how hectic it can be to bring one baby home, so I don't want to bother you guys. Let me know if you need anything, and John Carter is always welcome to come over and play!!
Post a Comment