Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Turn up the volume and listen.....

The laughing babies on our playlist cracks us up because the boys are just starting to laugh like that. It's really the sweetest sound you'll ever hear......


Davis is eyeing Eli (like he does most of the time)


My silly boys....John Carter had been eating Cheeto's so he's sporting an orange mouth!


Their new favorite toys! For some reason they notice each other more when they have caps on.
They "talk" to each other and laugh out loud when they're in the excersaucers.


John Carter's new passion is turtle and frog hunting. Here he is showing his brothers his latest catch.....the poor frogs in our yard don't stand a chance.


This one kind of scares me....I call this "Devious Davis" and "Evil Eye Eli." John Carter has always been such a good child, but I think these two will be the death of Tim and me. I can already tell that they're going to gang up on us! (By the way, they're 4 months old and already weigh half of what John Carter weighs and he's 3 1/2!!) I'm scared for John Carter too because the two of them will probably be twice his size and I can only imagine what furniture is going to get broken around our house.....That's just life with boys I guess...

No comments:

When it was just us....

When it was just us....