My child has the love for Halloween that I do. Every year I drag out our decorations and realize we have more for Halloween than Christmas!
My grandma always let me dress myself and sometimes that might include an odd array of stripes and flowers, scarves and her old jewelry and sometimes my grandfather's hat. I think I was around four when I took to adding my Mr. Potatoe Head's pipe to the ensemble. Of course you could actually get a pipe with your Mr. Potatoe Head back then. (Probably a pack of cigarette's too, but I'm not sure I had those) You could usually find me each week at the Piggly Wiggly with my little shopping cart, looking like a homeless child tagging along after my grandmother.
We wanted to get you all in the Halloween mood by showing you John Carter's "scary teeth."
Oh, and stand by for his choice of Halloween costume....to be continued....



1 comment:
Sweet Nobie... LOVED that lady!
Post a Comment