Sorry for the delay in posting our Halloween pictures, but I didn't get any good ones with my camera so I've had to ask friends to send me theirs. (Not to mention the fact that I don't want to be seen on here looking like I'm wearing a big red tent!!) Anyway, John Carter decided about two weeks before Halloween that he wanted to be Santa. (I already had a flying monkey outfit ready, but NO!) When I asked him what Daddy could be since he was originally going to be the Wicked Witch, he said very proudly, my Elf! So, needless to say I had to start sewing and elf outfit for Tim. So here we are...Thanks Shannon & John for the pix!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When it was just us....



1 comment:
You did a great job on the outfits. I love the package idea for you, because there really is a package there. Tim must be a dedicated Dad to have gone along with this.
God Bless Ya'll
Red H.
Post a Comment